Monday, June 13, 2011

Zach's first Day at Pre-school



Zach turned 2 yrs and 6 months yesterday, and today was he was packed off to pre-school. His first step into the big world outside. I was so nervous since yesterday almost as if it was my first day at School! Had a butterfly in the stomach feeling.

But it went fairly well I think. Managed to wake him with good mood intact, bathe him, dress him feed him and set off on time!
Both sets of grandparents were there to join in the excitement and anticipation. So off we went, Zach with his Mamma, Dada, Amamma, Thatha and Nana. He knows the name of his playshool 'EuroKids'. When we got there we were one of the first. Took a few pictures outside and before he knew it he was whisked off by one of the helpers without a cry.

Olly waited outside(one parent had to) till they called him in after about half an hour cos he saw all the kids crying and decided he had to join in too! He kept crying for me apparently. Anyway he calmed down and Olly remained in the class till it was time to leave.
Not too bad I think.! :) My little baby in school. I cant believe how fast hes grown.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you finally started a blog!!

    Zachy looks adorable..I can't believe that he's old enough to go to school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aleish!
    Thanks. Think you'll be my one of 2 regular readers! haha.

    ReplyDelete